PUBLIC SUNDAY AND WEEKDAY MASSES
Sunday Mass Obligation Lifted
Bishop Rhoades has suspended indefinitely the obligation to attend Sunday Mass. Diocesan directives regarding COVID-19 can be found here.
Our parish 4:00 pm Saturday Vigil Mass is live-streamed and then posted on our Facebook page and YouTube. Other resources can be found on the Sacred Heart Parish website and Facebook page.
11:30am Daily Mass is live-streamed from the Basilica here or go to campusministry.nd.edu
Those attending public liturgies, Sunday Masses or otherwise, will need to wear a mask, except children under two years old.
- Weekday Masses: 6:45am Monday through Friday in the Crypt
- Saturday Vigil Mass: 4:00 pm in the Parish Center
- Sunday: 6:30 am, 9:30 am and 11:00 am in the Parish Center
REMEMBER: Anyone with a cough or fever, or who may otherwise be feeling sick, should not come to church for Mass or even for a visit.
Those who cannot attend Mass in person are encouraged to participate in the liturgy through a televised Mass and/or to spend some extra time in personal or family prayer (e.g. reflecting on the Sunday readings, prayer the holy rosary, etc.). For TV Masses:
- South Bend area: WNDU, Channel 16 at 10:30am Sunday morning. Cable: Comcast Ch. 8.
- Current and past Sunday Masses are available online anytime at https://heartofthenation.org/online-mass/sunday-mass
Spiritual Communion Prayer - can be used when unable to attend Mass
My Jesus, I believe that you are present in the most Blessed Sacrament. I love You above all things and I desire to receive You into my soul. Since I cannot now receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there, and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You. Amen.